Keep Cutting the FBI's Budget For Their Nearly Two Decades of Government Gang Stalking Until We Can Get A New Agency That Isn't Corrrupt. First Responders/Neighborhood Watch Groups - the REDS - Gang Stalk Ordinary Citizens 24/7.
Looks to me like someone didn't like the video I uploaded today: What would the Pope say about Government Gang Stalking? https://youtu.be/Q3zFjFnShME
3. When I arrive at Petco a Black car is coming toward me and a White car with its lights on looks like it is about to pull out. https://youtu.be/B_akc4V2OUQ
4. As I pull into my parking space to go into Petco a White truck passes in front of me and then a RED car comes by. https://youtu.be/IlKqG8iVd-4
5. As I get out of my car to go into Petco a lady with White shorts is going into Petco and a RED truck rides by. https://youtu.be/Ip2WSCCdPws
6. I am getting the stroller out of my car to go into Petco: 1. a person goes into a Black truck 2. someone with a Black top comes by 3. in the next row a man in Black and White is walking by 4. a White car passes by 5. a White park stays in its space with its motor running https://youtu.be/Ywk8yVeSbvo
7. As I walk into Petco: 1. A Black SUV passes in front of me 2. A RED car comes beside me 3. Another Black car comes from my left 4. a person in White and Black walks on my right 5. a Black car passes behind me 6. a RED car is behind it https://youtu.be/48OcmUqPEZw
Senator Lee: If the FBI can unfairly target a presidential campaign, imagine what it can do to regular Americans. Senator Durbin: To Attorney General under Bush, Michael Mukasey - the authority you enabled could result in the FBI conducting a "long-term physical surveillance of an innocent American citizen".